INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTING FORECAST
In the decades to come, investing in international real estate could be a goldmine for US investors. With a largely restricted supply and continuous improvement, capital appreciation is almost limitless. Jim Rogers, a renowned investor has this to say about international beachfront, “More of it is not being made.” Point well taken, Jim.
Presently, the United States is not among the major countries with top-ranking real estate opportunities. The U.S has passed its economic growth phase, at least for now, motivating investors to search for real estate opportunities overseas. Outside the borders of America, international real estate is booming. Such opportunities include, but are not limited to:
• Fast growing frontier markets
• Established regions with healthy tourism
• Long-term growth potential relative to cheap housing prices
Five Top Advantages of Acquiring International Real Estate:
1. You are fully in control. You have absolute power to buy, develop, rent or sell your property. You can have it tailored to suit your requirement and your schedule.
2. You can maintain steady source of income from overseas. Investing in international real estate will provide you with an opportunity to diversify your source of income and appreciate foreign currencies.
3. It provides a great hedge against inflation. Apart from it just being a source of foreign income, it is termed a hard asset. This means it maintains an intrinsic value regardless of the individual currency’s change in value.
4. Real estate is multi-purpose. International real estate investment is often purchased as speculation. While waiting for surrounding urban development to arrive, consider participating in government forestry programs and agriculture. For example, in China, the newly employed 2.5 million people will definitely cause an increase in the demands for meat and other food stuffs. This translates to more land needed to cultivate animals and crops along with wood for new residential and commercial construction projects.
5. Real estate can be fun! It is fun to invest in international real estate. You can use your investment as a part-time residence, a vacation getaway, or for personal retreat. It’s all your choice. International real estate constantly increases in value, generates consistent returns and secures your net worth.
Investing in real estate gives you control of a huge asset, with relatively low sums of capital invested. Investing in international real estate is also a sure way to secure your capital. You have a tangible asset that is productive and useful. Throughout history, land has retained its position as a great defense against turmoil and inflation. A place to live in is one thing every human seeks. Thus, no matter the fluctuation in prices, your international property will continuously maintain its demand.
Gene Mock is a Certified International Property Specialist working hard in the Washington DC area to promote high standards, codes of ethics, and fair trade between international home buyers and those professionals representing them. He will show you how international real estate can fit into your financial plan and goals.
Call Gene Mock at 703-342-8100 for more information about international and local real estate in the DC Metro Region.
A Modern Day Goldmine:International Real Estate